vuzemiqi

I looked through the house and saw the living room and front rooms were clean and empty. I checked the whole bottom floor and saw that it was spotless before I headed upstairs. I looked around the guest room before I made my way to the master bedroom to see it was empty as well until I found the son's bedroom and listened to the sound of hard thrusting and a girl with a shrill voice screaming like he might be pounding the shit out of someone but I had to see it for myself.

I slowly eased the door opened and saw my neighbor's son beating his meat that looked like it was around nine inches long and thick! His head looked like it was wearing a football helmet it was so big! He was going at it like he was trying to rip it off he was pumping it so hard! My pussy got wet watching the youngin stroke himself with his mouth gaped wide open with his eyes shut while the young white guy pounding the shit out of the thick black girl.

I hadn't seen him in years and he had grown so much! Even though he was laying on the bed with his legs wide open, I would guess he was about 5'6 and weighed maybe a hundred and thirty pounds. He had his long curly hair in a man bun and the brown skinned black guy didn't have his glasses on and without a drop of facial hair looking like he was still in high school. I guess he didn't have any toys growing up with the size of that thing in his pants. He had me wondering if me might still be a virgin because he looked like he had never had any pussy before.

I remember his mom saying he was going to college in another state but I forgot he was an adult now which meant he was legal! MMMMMM

I didn't say anything as I walked over to him quietly to make sure I didn't make a noise and started to massage his balls as I worked my way up to his shaft and started to massage his shaft myself and started to slowly pump him. He let out a light groan of pleasure while I stroked the shaft that felt like it was growing in my hands. I was jacking him off with one hand while I squatted down and reached between my legs and started running my fingers over my hairy fat pussy that needed to be licked, kissed and fucked until I couldn't take it anymore. I must have made him feel good because he turned his meat loose while I did all the work! I had him squirming in pleasure and slowed it all the way down while the veins in his dick stood at attention for me.
Fecha de nacimiento
12 Feb 1987 (Edad: 37)
Sitio web
https://bigtitstube.xxx/